Contra-indications, Disadvantages, Risks & Cons for Teeth Whitening Treatment Procedures.
Laser teeth whitening dental clinic in Delhi offer’s painless, instant, in-office, one hour – one single visit, Laser teeth whitening treatment procedures by experienced well trained tooth whitening specialist dentist in Delhi with more than 23+ years of clinical experience in cosmetic dentistry procedures, at our prestigious teeth whitening dental clinic in Delhi, India.
Dr Amit Goswami & Dr Vandana Goswami, owners of cosmetic dentistry clinic in Delhi, India. Always explain all the indications and contraindication, pros & cons advantages & disadvantages of teeth whitening procedure and the risk involved and after-care of teeth, before the teeth whitening procedure has been done.
View our cases box here.
Contra-indications & disadvantages for Laser Teeth Whitening or Dental Bleaching Procedures.
Some groups are advised to carry out tooth whitening with caution as they may be at higher risk of adverse effects.
- Patients with unrealistic expectations.
- Allergic to peroxide.
- Pre-existing sensitive teeth.
- Cracks/ exposed dentine.
- Enamel development defects.
- Acid erosion.
- Receding gums (gingival recession) and yellow roots, as roots do not bleach as readily as crowns.
- Sensitive gums.
- Defective dental restorations.
- Tooth decay – White-spot decalcification may be highlighted and become more noticeable directly following a whitening process, but with further applications the other parts of the teeth usually become whiter and the spots less noticeable.
- Active periapical pathology.
- Untreated periodontal disease
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Children under the age of 16. This is because the pulp chamber, or nerve of the tooth, is enlarged until this age. Tooth whitening under this condition could irritate the pulp or cause it to become sensitive. Younger people are also more susceptible to abusing bleaching.
• Persons with visible white fillings or crowns – Tooth whitening does not usually change the colour of fillings and other restorative materials. It does not affect porcelain, other ceramics, or dental gold. However, it can slightly affect restorations made with composite materials, cements and dental amalgams. Tooth whitening will not restore colour of fillings, porcelain, and other ceramics when they become stained by foods, drinks, and smoking, as these products are only effective on natural tooth structure. As such, a shade mismatch may be created as the natural tooth surfaces increase in whiteness and the restorations stay the same shade. Whitener does not work where bonding has been used and neither is it effective on tooth-colour filling. Other options to deal with such cases are the porcelain veneers or dental bonding.
Tooth whitening promotions
Tooth whitening material we use slider here.
Same tooth whitening Dentist in Delhi – low cost – Same location since last 23+ yrs. (est. 2000).
That’s the real beauty of getting Tooth Whitening from Tooth whitening clinic in Delhi.