Best Top CAD-CAM Zirconia metal free 3M-Lava Monolith Dental Crown & Bridges Dentist, Dental Clinic in East Delhi, India.
CAD-CAM Zirconia 3M-Lava Monolith Crown & Bridges Treatment Dental Clinic in East Delhi, India.
Dr. Goswami’s – Delhi Dental Center one of the top best 3M-Lava dental crown provider clinic in East Delhi – India, offers best price low cost world class, high quality CAD – CAM designed computer manufactured all porcelain full ceramic metal free zirconium 3M-Lava monolith dental crowns and bridges in Delhi, India.
Monolith zirconia dental crowns or full-coverage restorations have begun a revolution that just may lead to the demise of the porcelain fused to metal dental crowns. The advantages of monolith zirconia crowns are numerous. They can be prepared just like the preferred posterior full-coverage preparation. In tight occlusal areas, like second molars, as little as 0.5 mm of occlusal reduction is adequate for strength and block-out of underlying tooth structure. Three, four, and even six-unit bridges may be fabricated using full Zirconia, as long as the connectors are developed using the suggested guidelines.
These glazed zirconia units have no ceramic layering and give you strength and aesthetics of zirconia with minimal tooth reduction.
Painless Dental Crown Treatment Delhi.
Dental Crown in just One Hour - One Visit
Only Dental Clinic in Delhi NCR to provide Crowns in just 24 to 48 hrs.
Delhi Dental Center, best dental crown clinic in Delhi with full range of 3M-LAVA dental crowns, you can ask for.
3M-Lava premium zirconia teeth cap, crown & bridge material is extremely biocompatible with no allergenic potential.
This is a real advantage to predisposed (metal – allergic) patients.
3M-Lava premium crowns, without having an underlying metal core are distinguished by their excellent aesthetics. Light is not only reflected, there is also real transparency as seen in natural teeth. This effect makes the all-porcelain crown perfect for use in anterior areas, whereby minor form and alignment corrections are also possible.
The development of monolithic zirconia crowns promises an end to the heartbreak of fractured aesthetic porcelain on posterior crowns and bridges. The only difference between a monolith crown and a conventional PFM crown can be summed up in one word — unbreakable.
Nowadays, all full monolithic zirconia crowns have become popular because of their high flexural strength, natural tooth colour, less wear on the antagonists, and minimum tooth preparation.
Your future of excellent oral health with Bright New Smile awaits you
3M Monolith Zirconia Restorations Are Available As.
- Lava TMpremium monolith restorations.
- Lava TMclassic monolith restorations.
- 3M essential monolith restorations.
Characteristic benefits & advantages of Monolith Zirconia.
- Soft-Tissue Response to monolith Zirconia — has been very encouraging. They promote a soft-tissue response very similar to porcelain veneers; the tissue stays pink and stippled and healthy.
- Monolith Zirconia for Implant Restoration. — monolithic zirconia is ideal for the restoration of dental implants on posterior teeth. The natural opacity of the material combined with the full depth of color hides even the darkest metal abutments without having a grey cast.
- Marginal adaptation — The marginal fit of Zirconia crowns is exceptional. The restorations are milled in a CAD/CAM process that produces a precise marginal fit. Whether the restorations are produced from a conventional impression and scanned at the dental laboratory or from a dental office-generated digital image, the finish margin fit of the final restorations is excellent.
- Adjusting the occlusion — When adjusting the occlusion on a monolith restoration, there is no need for concern about opaque or metal show-through because the color of the restoration is homogeneous throughout the restoration
- Resistant to fracture — because the restoration is so resistant to fracture, conservative preparation is encouraged; because the restoration is homogeneous in nature, there is no aesthetic ceramic component to fracture during occlusal loading.
- Require less time to fabricate — Perhaps the greatest advantage of monolith Zirconia crowns is the fact that they require less time to fabricate.
- Wear of opposing tooth structure — Wear means “loss of material from a surface”. Wear of tooth material is related to several factors, such as mechanical contact, surface roughness, grain size, fracture toughness, occlusal load, temperature, chemical reactions, environment and lubrication. Surface conditions is one of the most crucial factor, therefore, different kinds of surface treatments should be applied on the restorative materials in order to prevent damage of natural antagonist teeth.
- Optical properties— The creation of acceptable aesthetic result with monolith zirconia restorations is challenging because they are mono-layered restorations. Application of coloring liquids, surface characterization, glazing and polishing of zirconia are the procedures to look like natural teeth. Significantly improved color adaptation to adjacent teeth is accomplished with coloring of the monolith zirconia structures, followed by individual color characterizations achieved by surface painting.
Zirconia dental crown clinic in East Delhi – India, has been looked over by people in more than 109 countries for providing best price low cost affordable all porcelain, full ceramic monolithic zirconia cad cam metal free dental crown treatment as compared to dental crown treatment in America, Canada, Australia, eastern European countries as Budapest in Hungary, check republic etc and Bangkok Thailand.
If you calculate the total price of monolith crown treatment price of a clinic in Thailand and ours you will be saving more than 70 % on your treatment price.
Apart from the cost factor, there is really no difference between the dental crown materials used, making techniques and the equipment’s used what so ever in USA, Canada, Europe and Australia.
The cost of having a dental crown at Delhi Dental Center in India will be at least 50 to 120 % less compared to these countries, without any compromise on the quality.
This may surprise many people, here is what you can expect for the cost of different type of crown and bridge at Delhi Dental Center.
Cheapest price guaranteed all over in India.
Benefits & Advantages of 3M-Lava Monolithic Dental Crowns.
- Due to their high strength, 3M monolith restoration is suited for cases with only little inter occlusal space.
- Now you can restore a tooth with as little as 0.6mm occlusal reduction in its preparatiorn.
- You can offer patients with bruxism a tooth coloured and strong restoration (more than 1000mpa) without porcelain overlay.
- With 3M monolithic restorations, you can now give your patients an adequate tooth coloured replacement of PFM or full cast metal restorations.
Why 3M LAVAo Monolithic dental crowns at Delhi Dental Center ?
- Precision CAD/CAM system for outstanding marginal fit and superior fit relative to leading competition.
- Patented substructure of 3M and available in 16 different shades.
- Proven high strength.
- Good marginal finish – no more black lines at the end of your dental crowns.
- Needs only conventional cementation.
- Minimal tooth structure removal is needed for dental crown cutting.
- Natural translucency and unmatchedr asthetics.
- Limited 15 yrs. warranty.
- The warranty card will contain a genuine LAVA Authentication label.
Please feel free to ask us any further questions about Dental Crown treatment
for a Free Consultation….
Dr. Goswami – dental crown dentist in Delhi, founder & owner of dental crown & bridge clinic in East Delhi – India, welcome people to have a detailed consultation to know about monolith zirconia crowns or why choose monolith zirconia CAD CAM designed computer manufactured dental crowns over conventional metal porcelain crown work.
Different Dental Crowns we offer.
We welcome people searching for all porcelain, full ceramic, zirconia metal free CAD CAM designed computer manufactured dental crown and bridge treatment procedures in East Delhi – India, by certified dental surgeon in India at a renowned dental clinic with all latest well-equipped monolithic zirconia dental Lab and clinic in East Delhi, India.
Appointments – The appointment time is flexible and we work all 7 days a week and we will give you your preferred time slot as per your preference.
Same Dental Crown Dentist in Delhi, Affordable cost, Same location since last 23+ yrs. (est. 2000).
That’s the real beauty of having Dental Crown Treatment in Delhi from Delhi Dental Center.